If your registration was rejected by the United Conservative Party, you have until Wednesday October 18th at 9:00pm to reregister.
To reregister you must send an email to registration@
The email must also include how you would like your voting PIN and instructions delivered. You can choose either text, phone call or email. Include the relevant contact information for whichever method you choose.
Option 1: One piece of photo identification issued by the Government of Alberta or Government of Canada that provides your name, photo AND current address, such as:
- An Alberta Driver’s License;
- An Alberta Identification Card
Option 2: Two pieces of identification.
One ID issued by the Government of Alberta or Government of Canada that provides your name and photo, such as:
- Canadian passport
- Permanent resident card
- CBSA NEXUS card
- Canadian Indian Status card
- Canadian citizenship card (e.g., EI, CPP, OAS, etc.)
- Canadian firearms license
AND one that includes your name and address, such as:
- Utility bill
- Bank statement
- School-issued correspondence
- Statement of government benefits